Clothing alteration services
Trousers shorten or lengthen with blind hem that we do will entitle you to a life-time re-hem for free, should they fail at any time.
Skirts shorten or lengthen with blind hem that we do will entitle you to a life-time re-hem for free, should they fail at any time.
After sales service policy:
If there's anything not right please bring it back to us within two weeks. If it's our fault, we'll correct it free of charge or else you get a 20% discount on whatever the new price will be.
Reward point program:
For every dollar you spend you earn 1 point. When you reach 200 points you'll get a $20 discount on your next service.
We provide a free no obligation advice on clothing alterations, and price quotation. A+ Tailors understand there's no one size fit all and clients have a freedom of choice!
All clothes are best washed before alterations to avoid any shrinkage or changed in shape so that the alterations can be adjusted to the current condition of the clothes. If a garment is dry clean only, then we can just do the alterations without a first washed. Below are some guidelines for trousers and jeans that need shortened legs length:
- The most common length is touching the floor at the back heel with bare feet. This length allows you to wear with any heels up to 5 cm high without looking odd
- If you have a preferred length, bring those shoes with you to the fitting if you have many different heels. We don't mind if you'll take a little longer to decide on the length. In a nutshell, the lowest heel would be the length to go for because you don't want the hem touching the floor when walking around
While standing in front of a mirror getting ready for a consultant to pin the correct length, some important notes that can cause incorrect length:
- Make sure the waist height is at the level that you'll be wearing every time
- Shake off any clinging at the crotch area
- Stand as balance as you can without putting your hands in the pockets or twist the body in any way
Clothes that are pinned by a client, by a shop, or a client simply instructed us what to do at the time of the order. However, if the job needs a re-do, due to too short, too long, or still not fitting well, and that is not related to A+ Tailors' workmanship. The good news is - you won't have to pay a full price to get the problem solved because we'll give you a 20% discount for the alterations that need to fix the problem.